SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
CHAIRPERSON: Matt Tebworth, 613-242-0811
Committee: Sherry Baker, 613-847-6718
$6 MEMBERSHIP FEE REQUIRED FOR ALL EXHIBITORS– PAYABLE AT ENTRANCE GATE No entry fee , No percentage retained. Judging to start at 12 Noon.
Class 17 – Pee Wee Showmanship
(Award sponsored by Dave Burnside)
Class 18 – British Breeds
Class 19 – Exotic Breeds
$45, $35, $25, $23, $20, $15, $13, $10, $8, $6
Entries not to be removed before 4:00 p.m.
- Bull Calf, born on or after January 1, 2018, Minimum of three months of age on the day of judging.
- Bull Yearling, born April 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017.
- Bull Yearling, born January 1, 2017 to March 31, 2017.
- Grand & Reserve Grand Champion Male.
- Female Calf, born on or after January 1, 2018 minimum of three months of age on the day of judging
- Female Heifer born April 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
- Female Heifer born January 1, 2017 to March 31, 2017
- Female, born January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016 with her own 2018 natural, purebred tattooed calf at foot
- Female, born prior to January 31, 2016 with her own 2018 natural purebred, tattooed calf at foot.
- Grand & Reserve Grand Champion Female
- Supreme Champion Female—$250
Supreme Champion Male—$250
Sponsored by Dave Burnside and Matt Tebworth
- Breeder’s Herd. A group of four animals bred by the exhibitor, both sexes represented, must have exhibited in one of the previous classes. At least one animal must be owned by the exhibitor.
Limited to one entry per exhibitor.
- Get-of-Sire. A group of 3 animals from same sire, both sexes represented, at least 1 animal must be owned by exhibitor. All 3 animals must have been shown in previous classes. Only one entry per exhibitor.
- Progeny of Dam. A Group of 2 animals from the same dam. At least 1 animal must be owned by the exhibitor and both must have been shown in previous classes. Only one entry per exhibitor.
- All animals being shown in single classes must be registered as purebred by the closing date of entries, except calves under six months of age (which must be properly tattooed) in two-year and mature cow/calf classes. All animals must be legibly tattooed. Calves over six months of age must be registered unless the bylaws of an association state an animal cannot be registered until older.
- All registered animals, whether owned by one person or by more than one person (individually or jointly) , are considered to be the production of the farm or breeding unit on which they are maintained.
- HEALTH – All animals must be in a healthy condition, free of all disease, and must comply with the Health Regulations of the Health of Animals Divisions of Agriculture Canada. Any animal suffering from Pink Eye or Ring Worm will not be admitted on the grounds, or, if admitted through oversight, on discovery of same, shall forthwith be removed